This is a recipe we made with Dill Pickle lovers in mind. It's perfect for anyone looking for a snack to put in a lunch kit, take to the office, or just enjoy throughout the day.
- 2 cups of salted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 WHOLE bag of Zesty Dill Pickle Twigz
- 4 cups of Shreddies
- 4 cups of Bugles
- 4 cups plain Cheerios
- 4 cups Cheese nibs or Cheese Goldfish crackers
- 4 cups of popcorn
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a very large roaster, combine the cereals, Twigz, popcorn, bugles and cheese nibs. In the microwave (or on the stove) melt your butter and mix in spices, fresh dill, and Worcestershire. Once melted, pour over dry ingredients and stir gently to mix thoroughly.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring gently with a spoon every 25 minutes or so.
- The mix will be done when you can see that all of the butter mixture has been absorbed and is dry.
- Voila! Eat and Enjoy